Due to concerns about the spreading rate of COVID-19, Twenty-One Senses will not be hosting or participating in any spring events. Sadly, this means Tuesday’s Sensory Night at Altitude Trampoline Park is canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Remember, there are a few simple things you can do to protect yourself and others around you.
Practice good hygiene.
- Don’t touch your face!
- Wash your hands often with soap and water and scrub for at least 20 seconds.
- Wipe down frequently touched surfaces with a bleach or antibacterial solution.
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and wash your hands immediately afterwards.
Practice social distancing.
- Work or study from home if at all possible.
- Avoid any unnecessary travel, public events, and large gatherings.
- If you must go out in public, try to keep roughly six feet between yourself and others.
- Avoid shaking hands, giving high fives, or kissing on the cheek.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick, even if your symptoms are mild.
Finally, stay calm. Your children will look to you to see how they should react.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for the continuation of our Sensory Spotlight series, plus some sensory focused tips and tricks on how to manage prolonged stays at home.